Assistant Director Young Endeavour Youth Scheme
As we celebrate 35 successful years, the Young Endeavour Youth Scheme is preparing for the introduction into service of a new, larger, state-of-the-art sail training ship – meaning more young Australians will be able to access our world class youth development program.
This new role establishes a dedicated resource to oversee our commercial and customer service team, and to focus on business improvements as we prepare for program expansion.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a proactive team player who brings highly relevant skills in business administration, business intelligence and/or change management, has experience effectively managing small teams and/or delivering public programs, and can work autonomously and collaboratively to achieve results.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate personal accountability, and a proven ability to manage competing priorities and achieve outcomes.
- Enjoy managing teams, including flexible/remote work, and be willing to collaborate and pitch in to support colleagues in a small team environment.
- Have a good level of computer literacy including with client relationship management and commercial systems.
- Possess very strong written and interpersonal communication skills, and be capable of working with a wide variety of customers and stakeholders.
- Have experience successfully developing and implementing business improvement plans, and managing teams through change.
To read the full job description and apply, visit the APS Jobs website.